Sunday, June 19, 2005

ahhh.. gotta love the weekends

Perfection- Thats what this weekend was... the sun was HOT HOT HOT and there was a great breeze at the right time... I actually got the sunscreen applied properly so as I sit here there is no tell tale sign that I sat on the dock all weekend.
We took a few dream crusies and actully found some properties that Karen, Toni and I could agree on...and planned our retirement sharing mowers and boathouses... We are so ready!
A moment from our perfect weekend. Posted by Hello


I didn't take many pictures but did manage to catch the mimosa tree that mike pulled up from the shore a few years ago in bloom.... I have missed it the past few years (or maybe it just didn't bloom?) I got an amazing surprise... they actully smell wonderful! Now if I could get one to grow here at home...

No comments: