Saturday, July 23, 2005

Blog manners????

Ok so I think that I am addicted to blogs... but as you can see not necessarily mine... I guess I have neglected it lately... but really life is just kinda normal and there doesn't seem like anything new or exciting to write about...

BUT I have gotten kinda a long list of blogs that I read everyday... and the weird part is I feel like I know the people that I read about now... But what I can't figure out is do the people who respond to some of these blogs ACTUALLY know who they are writing to??? Sometimes I want to write something back but does that make me a true stalker????
I mean really when Cathy Z was preparing for her new puppy I really wanted to chime in... and then when she returned it... whoa... I wanted to give her a cyber hug.... So what is Blogger etiquite?? or is there such a thing??? do only goofy people respond to blog's from people they don't know??? or is a blog open for anyone to comment on??? Since all of the blogs I read are generally scrappers blogs or at least people with incredible artistic talent do they just assume that strangers will comment??? And again is Wierd??? I am being a stalker in the making for even thinking about all of this??? Voyaristic.... nosey..... stalker..... AM I THIS PERSON???? hmmmmm
Would I mind strangers posting on my blog... probably not... especially if they had something to say that I wanted to hear! hmmmm lots to think about...

3 comments:

Heidi Cocca said...

I've thought about this before... and it's usually what keeps me from posting comments to certain blogs. I will say, however, that I had someone find my blog through 2Peas. She lives in the Philly area and sent me a comment. Since then we have been chatting back and forth. We are meeting for coffee tomorrow and then meeting up at the convention on Friday. At first it was a little strange that someone I didn't know what posting to my blog, but now I'm glad she did -- but goodness knows I'm no scrapbook celebrity.

Heidi Cocca said...

I just wanted to let you know that your blog entry has inspired me to just do it. If I have something now to say, I'm posting it. What do I have to loose? thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Vicki - I think it this days "rushed society" it is a way of discussing stuff (issues/problems, etc.)with others, at a convenient time for everyone. I live vicariously thru all you active people!! (And it is one way I can keep up with what my son is doing, by reading his blog - even if I don't understand some of his technical comments.