Wednesday, July 20, 2005

HOT, Homes and Envy

The heat is totally unbearable... there I said it..outloud... I know I promised last winter that if it would just finally get warm I would not complain... but really enough is enough....

Its been one of those weeks already... I shopped on Sunday with Amanda for her new townhouse... talk about a draining experience both emotionally and financially... For everything I picked up I realized she needed something else... for example: We bought glasses and then I realized she had no glass baking pans... and then while thinking of important kitchen items ... you know the must haves.. I realized she had no trash cans... for any room!!! and then when all that trash flashed through my mind I realized she has no mop or broom either.... there is a reason young ladies used to not leave home til they were married... Needless to say after alot of money shes still got a very long must have list... Lets hope the room mates Mom's are thinking and shopping too....

On another whole different topic I am totally into the ad that simple scrapbooks sent with Donna Downys new book... It shows a three switch light cover and has pics in two of the holes... HOW DARN CUTE IS THAT???? Creative genius at work-- Where was I when those brains were being handed out????

Speaking of scrapping.. Its been awhile since I have produced anything... really my Madison mini album for Creative Coterie was the last scrapping I did... Hopefully tonight I will get some great creative ideas... I think I might have alittle time....unless of course Mike wants to eat dinner hehehe....

1 comment:

Heidi Cocca said...

I have all of Donna's new books & they are awesome. She defintely came up with some things that I would have never thought of (like the light switch, that was great!) I highly recommend the books!!