Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I will scrap tonight

It never fails... I had the week planned out that everyday after work I would scrap scrap scrap... Mike is out of town and the time should be mine... but darn if things haven't kept creeping into MY time... I am desperately trying to get current on our LAKE album ---last night I posted a picture of one of the layouts.. this poor book is 8 1/2 x 11 and I am really struggling. Most of my older pictures were on film and they are all 4x6 and don't tend to be crop worthy... so I am trying really hard to vary the look of the layouts with 2 pictures on each page!! HARD HARD HARD... and then if thats not enough of a problem these pictures span 10 years and pretty much look alike... kids playing in the water... on the boat.. bbqing etc... but because they show how we have all aged I want to include them all --after all its our history... anyway.. like I said I am struggling... So I while I am trying to whip through these pictures..I am trying to expand my horizons and use some of the "stuff" I have collected... I have papers that I tend to buy but never use... kits that get sent to my house that I ohh and ahh over but never touch... well I am trying it all.. get ready for some bright layouts!! I am pulling out the colors I just never seem to pick... Heck I might even pull out some of those old cartoony die cuts.... hahaha no I probably won't go that far...
But just as soon as I get through doing this leftover paperwork for the kids college loans I will scrap tonight!!

No comments: