Sunday, October 16, 2005

A day out...with friends


You don't realize how much you miss someone til you see them again.... Yesterday I truly realized how much I missed my buddies from MCI- I got to see everyone (well at least the ladies!) yesterday at Kristi's babyshower and it hit me just how much I miss everyone. Its been 10 months since we all worked together and other than emails and IM's we just haven't had a chance to hook up-- and that makes me sad.
I don't know if its because we all worked together for 4 years or if it was because we survived layoffs, kids growing up, having babies, buying homes.. All the traumatic things in life.. but we really were good friends... and I miss them terribly. They were my compass-- kept me up to date on latest fashions, guided me through politics, new recipes and child rearing... Friends... real Friends...

1 comment:

Collette Osuna said...

HOw nice you got to re-unite with some old pals..too sweet:)
Hope you had a nice time:)
Everyone looks like theyre having a ball.....