Thursday, October 06, 2005

rain rain go away

Yesterday was a top 10 of what made me happy-- too bad happiness is so fleeting.. today was just blahhhh-- don't know if its the rain, overcast and the fact that I spent most of the day being cold... but today will not ever rank in the 10 of anything... I got to asking myself on the way home (with the lights on... hating this time of year) what was missing....

The list tonight-- What I miss.......

1) I miss knowing what tommorrow will bring...
2) I miss knowing that I have a whole lifetime to get things done, to be with the people I love
3) I miss your laughter
4) I miss coming home to someone
5) I miss long talks at the dinner table
6) I miss the phone ringing and having someone want to talk to me.
7) I miss a calender filled with obligations
8) I miss looking in the mirror and smiling
9) I miss reading a good book
10) I miss silliness...........

Maybe tomorrow the sun will come out, until then.... its dinner, Survivor, and some bill paying .... was this really the life I looked forward to?

No comments: