Sunday, October 02, 2005

slow weekend

Not much of a weekend.... it kinda went at its own pace... I did grab the camera today and tried to get the animals to participate in a photo shoot.... but they would have nothing to do with me... I really wanted to get one of them to sit in front of Mikes Elephant ear plant to show just how big it got.. but no dice... so I just chased them around the yard yelling sit stay sit stay... haha as you can see by the photos here It didn't work real well.... even the darn fish wouldn't cooperate!! Too much glare on the pond.. I did remember to take pictures of fish "pre-release" into the pond... We have adopted 6 of my mother-in-laws fish in anticipation of her move.... better to move the fish now then in the dead of winter.... They are some beauties... Japanese, Chinese and butterfly koi-- and I am happy to report they seem happy to join my fishies.
Other than yard work the weekend kinda escaped without much fan fare.... on to another work week ....I worked on a new project today... maybe it will be ready for an unveiling tomorrow....
Feeling kinda behind in the "project" area... probably ought to make a list to get me motivated....more on that tomorrow.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

you are definitly not too late to become part of the bloggin buddy clan. :) your new fishies are beautiful! and as for doggies cooperating for pictures, I feel your pain. MY doggie either wont sit still or doesnt look in my direction when I try to take a picture. lol