Sunday, October 09, 2005

Still playing

You might have missed my earlier header... but now I have a MADISON header... Which I couldn't have done without the help of 2peas digi phenomena DAISYROSE, She totally rocks!! Who would have imagined anyone staying on a Thread long enough to teach ME how to do what I am sure everyone else thinks is simple???? Can't thank her enough... I promise I will buy a book soon so no one has to endure that again!!!

Also if anyone else needs help with photoshop I met another pea who has a great blog with all sorts of help on it!!
Jen has taken alot of time to layout some great directions... no I don't think I want to digitally scrap but I would like to learn more about photoshop!!!

Ok enough playing for today... Did I mention have a puppy visiting???? hehehehe

4 comments:

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melissa said...

what a cute puppy, cute new header too :)

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing you're playing around w/ the header right now and haven't spent all that time creating a "." lol! I saw your thread w/ DaisyRose- congrats on figuring it out. Every time I think I want to splurge on PS I remember how much of PSE that I have yet to explore. Good luck w/ the digi stuff!

Anonymous said...

On wait- now the banner is showing up. VERY cool! You guys sooo need some grandchildren!!