Monday, October 24, 2005

This will make 100


Yup- This will make my 100th post to this blog... seems like bells and whistles should go off because I was sure when I started it that it would be just a passing phase...

Well-- alot of happenings since my last post... The two people who I adore more than anything in the world were home this weekend. Yes, both of my wonderful kids were home for the weekend... Chris had fall break and Amanda was home for a wedding.. they both have their own agendas when they come home and those agendas rarely include me but its nice to hear their voices rattle through the house and have the excitement that they bring.
Madison was also here... I am sure I will be posting some pictures soon of her latest visit!

On to other things... after much debate Heidi, Leah and I are signed up for a local crop in Feb--Ali Edwards was what pushed us over the edge... We all admire her work and are excited to take a class from her too!
Speaking of scrapping I got an email about a new Stacy Julian book thats coming out... I guess I have known for awhile that she had written one but until I saw the ad I didn't realize that I really think I need it... so much for sticking to a tighter book budget... I had to have all the Donna Downey books-- The Heidi Swapp book... and now another one.... UGHHHHHHH-- I sure get sucked in easily!

No comments: