Wednesday, October 05, 2005

TOP 10 list

Felt the need to blog... but not much to talk about so how about the ever popular Todays list of things that make me smile:

1) Knowing that my favorite kiddos are coming home for visit this month... something to look forward to.
2) Just thinking about puppy kisses and wiggly puppy butt...
3) Peaking at the PINK pinstriping that Mike brought home for my car.... can't wait!
4) Cool crisp mornings with the anticipation of warm sunny afternoons
5) Just seeing my new Donna Downey books sitting on my desk. Waiting waiting for me to read
6) Stumbling across Nia Reddy's blog
7) Chocolate Chip cookies with white chips, coconut and those little macadamien nuts that Mike has been making every night....ummmm
8) Knowing that Monday is a HOLIDAY!!
9) Ok The lunch box is still making me smile...
10) Riding with the T-Tops OFF!!

1 comment:

Heidi Cocca said...

Monday is a holiday?? Given the fact that I have no clue what holiday it could be (Columbus Day is my best guess) I don't think that I'll be getting the time off work. The downside to being a contractor, I guess :( Have a good time off!!