Saturday, November 19, 2005

shopping

Well the girls blew in just like the winter winds!! brrr can you say cold??? Manda and Madison... Madison and Manda... its good --really good....

Did some power shopping today... got to the mall for the first time since LAST DECEMBER!! We went in search of "the little black dress" and maybe some christmas shopping.... HA! no xmas shopping... but boy did we have fun in JC Penney!!-- nothing like saving 50% ... yup 50%..... We each got treats and now it will be much easier when we do actually shop for others!!

Came home to Mike putting up some molding... we bought more paint last night... a sage green and PUMPKIN... not totally sure whats going where... (no decorator skills here) but I love the two colors and feel my life needs a shot of color.... there is a downside to totally new bold colors... nothing I own matches pumpkin.... (amanda would say that this just gives me permission to shop!) Not real sure how to handle that... I really don't like buying just to have... I like having things around me that speak to me... that mean something to me.... ahhh thats probably why I live in this eclectic chaos... I guess we will deal with that after the paint is on the wall.... (go ahead and say it... I should have a master plan.... nope)

Three more days til Chris comes home... and did I mention my BRAND NEW WASHER is broken... gotta love MAYTAG.... more on this later... I'm sure

No comments: