Saturday, December 10, 2005

Thats my son

I can tell you that in the standing room only Seigel Center that there was not one person -- not one that was prouder then I was today. Yes I can say I was beaming with pride--overflowing with joy and just one darn happy Momma today!!
Christopher graduated from VCU today...
And while I know kids graduate every year ... This was my kid who did it this time. I can tell you first hand there was no one there more handsome, smarter, funny, or loving then him.
There have been so many moments in the last 23 years that I have smiled to myself and said "thats my son"... but today I said it outloud and everyone around me knew that he is what makes my world go round.

Congratulations Christopher-- Today is your day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats to Chris..and to you Vickie...my thoughts were with you, Mike and Christopher...
and so a new chapter on his life begins..
karen s.

Heidi Cocca said...

Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations MOM - You have a great right to celebrate, as you raised him!!!