Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Feather weight

Go ahead look alittle closer-- I know I know... its harder to see me now because I lost 2.5 lbs.... hahaha I started my diet last week and today was weigh-in day for me... and despite my little lunch outing on Sunday I still managed to loose a few pounds... Dieting is so darn hard... while I am not hungry really I just want to eat food that is bad-- Today I stopped in 7-11 ohhh those toquitos were calling my name... and then the little chocolates by the register... ummm but I resisted...
Sooo here I go again... starving myself.... we'll see how long it takes to loose 25 pounds.. I thinking May-- Damn that sounds sooo far off....
Somebody pass the carrots and get me another glass of water... pleasssssssse--

1 comment:

kok said...

welcome to middle age ! but dont look at it as a diet, it is life changing and taking better care of yourself! you will feel better, or so i tell myself as well! kok