Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I hate work

Can I say that work has been totally unbearable this past week or so.... running around like a chicken with my head cut off... printers not working, programs crashing mid stroke, time flying by, and I just don't see an end in sight....and when I look at the calendar I realize that next week the kids are going to be going back to their lives and all the things I wanted to do with them, share with them --theres just not enough time.... whoever invented going to work should be shot... its really getting in the way with what I want to do with my life....

on another note... I was at Joanne's today during my 10 minute lunch break... Can you say 70% off holiday stuff.... ohh yes I bought some very cute suede red and black photo albums... yep already completed one to send off to my parents....picked up 3 more just to have in the stash.... and I scored a container that I think will hold my scraps better then the notebook that I have been using....

off to play with puppy.... hmmm I guess she'll be leaving too--- hump don't want to even think about that now-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year VICKI - and the answer to the question of WHY some of us work is so we can take advantage of 70% off stuff - and also full price stuff for our stash!!!

Heidi Cocca said...

Here is something that might cheer you up... I found this website that sells PJs and a bunch of the fabrics look like they have Madison on them -- http://www.thecatspjs.com/

Anonymous said...

Your banner is cute. Typepad banners are 770 pixels wide. The height can be anything you want. I am pretty sure that I used 150 or 200 pixels in height. hth...