Friday, January 20, 2006

Online shopping...

Ok so maybe I don't always make the best shopping choices but in the last week or so I have really scored with some purchases.. I enrolled in an online creativity workshop by Stacy Jullian... and while I was alittle hesitant I was more curious and right now I am feeling good about it... I heard Stacy speak the first time I went to Nashville and totally fell in love with her philosphy of saving memories and now being in her online class I am glad I signed up.. we are making a Creativity Fun Book... and its... well fun....
And then there was the QVC purchase... yea I know... but I was sucked in by the hype.. I ordered it Wednesday and damn if it didn't arrive today!! The itself album is AMAZING.... not to mention what was included... hopefully I will have some time to sit and play this weekend!! Although at first glance I am alittle taken back by the fact that alot of the work is already done... I can't figure out if its good or bad... I mean the pages are pre-cut, pre-inked and in some cases pre-printed... so alot of the design work is done... is that good??? I mean poof and its done or bad that its not mine... hmmm like I said we will have to play around with it alittle...
And if my scrapping won't already fill my weekend I got the new Top 10 CK in the mail today too... I haven't finished reading the last two magazines I got or the AE book Chris bought me-- I guess the laundry can wait another day.....

1 comment:

Heidi Cocca said...

I was watching this kit over and over again on QVC, but couldn't bring myself to order it -- I'm one of those who really needs to see it, touch it, etc... but now that I hear how great it is, I will be stalking the QVC Outlet by my house for them.