Thursday, January 19, 2006

Something old is NEW again

There are so many things I want (ok need) to get done... but we got this new gizmo at the house... DVR ohhh its a wonderful invention... for those who do not know what DVR means its a form of TIVO that Dishnetwork sells...
hmmm I had just a few must see shows a week that I had to see.... yea it was always on but I usually ended up scrapping or reading ... but now I find myself drawn to the big ol box!! yes I can watch Oprah whenever I want --did you hear me OPRAH!! I can watch shows that conflicted with my Regular TV viewing schedule... I can catch 24 when I want to watch it... and the best thing... I can do it in 1/2 the time by skipping the commercials...

Just another thing to add to my addiction list....

1 comment:

Heidi Cocca said...

I just got my TiVo hooked back up last weekend (haven't had it since just before I moved -- so over a year!!) and I am so happy to no longer be dependant on what the TV Guide dictates... Glad you've found DVR love too!