Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Karma is a good thing!


So I sent Madison this little sweater--every lil girl needs a new outfit for the first day of school-- and her mom tells me that she didn't wear it because she was afraid the other puppies might laugh at her~~~ well I think shes just wrong!!! everyone would be jealous!! After all they are going to school NAKED----
Its a cute sweater!! has a lovely neckline to hide the extra rolls of skin... the colors look great with her fur... what was her mother thinking?? And Maybe if she wasn't so cold in class she might have participated in the whole SIT lesson last night!! Ahhh how I do love to hear her mother was embarrassed by what HER daughter did at school.... Can you say KARMA???? hmmm does this sound like I was ever embarrassed by my daughter.... ohhh the stories I could tell... hmmm lets just say I have smiled and nodded my fair share... hehehe Karma is a good thing



Does it really matter that she looks like she's wearing crotchless panties from behind??? Seriously should those other students be looking at her behind when she has such a cute face???







****Please excuse the lack of smile in the first picture... it was taken under distress!! Madison saw her mommy taking all her stuff out to the car and was sure she was being left behind... such a sad lil girl she was

No comments: