Saturday, February 18, 2006

A new edition!






Look what sitting in my living room!! This chair is PERFECT!! I totally love the shape, size and color!! Exactly what I was hoping for!! And hoping is a great word because I have to admit I wasn't really sure what was coming home-- Amanda worked at Barnes over the summer and again at christmas... I needed a chair (my animals seem to work through furniture like its their job) anyway... I did a quick run through at the store picked a chair in like 10 minutes and then never really followed through... So Amanda picked up the ball and ran with it... I really couldn't tell you if I picked this chair or she did... but I do know she picked the legs and finish.. She brought us home fabric swatches that she thought might work and Mike and I did a process of elimination and called her with our choice!! I admire Amandas style so much that I knew she would pick something just perfect (she must have gotten that from her grandmother.. I afterall am the one who picked Orange as a wall color) She has a great eye for design and color and it really shows with this Chair... I LOVE MY NEW CHAIR>>> look at it quick because it will soon be covered with a sheet... but thats another long story!


And yea I think I will keep the tags on it for awhile.... just kidding... Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kok said...

very cool chair indeed...'manda has good taste!