Tuesday, February 14, 2006

a photo is worth a thousand words....

Heidi and I -- it must be early morning because look how good we look!! Yep- this weekend we went to a Crop... something I normally don't do... I mean why leave my house to scrap??? but it was fun-- lots of fun... and the real reason I went besides getting to spend time with Heidi , Leah, Janice and Sue??? ALI EDWARDS!!! I got to take a great class from ALI... Posted by Picasa Between classes and scrapping the hightlight of the day was watching and waiting for the snow to come-- and boy did it come-- I think the total ended up being around 12 inches!! Didn't get to play in it-- trugging to the car was enough!!
















And for anyone who's counting-- yes thats two count them two pictures of Heidi with her eyes open!!! hahaha!!! Thanks guys for a fun weekend!! we need to do that more often

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Vicki! I also had a wonderful time croppin' and just being with all of you. We all need to get together as often as we can - it's great group therapy!

Anonymous said...

Vicki!! Those pictures & the ones Heidi took were almost, no, not quite, but almost as good as really "seeing" all of you!! What fun you had & I just sat & watched the snow (and did an entire album here!) Really miss seeing you guys and almost didn't recognize YOU!! You look great! WE MUST GET TOGETHER FOR A LUNCH or something

Heidi Cocca said...

Great pictures Vicki... although I look like a goober in the second one. I had such a great time with you guys this weekend... we DEFINTELY need to do it again!