Thursday, March 30, 2006

I don't need it....

For whatever reason I feel the need to update my house... I guess its the whole spring thing like I mentioned before... but I am trying to stay on my tight budget at the same time-- Need VS Want seems to be working well at keeping my pennies in my pocket. Just the same its fun to window shop and dream....
On my list right now??? Take a look at these cute boxes... I saw them in a store front window today at lunch (ah the tempations I face working in old town) and googled them... how easy would it be to make theses??? And them come in lots of different colors And then I saw this... in another window in BLACK and larger.. its also available at

Pottery Barn

And then yesterday at walmart... a huge Iron wall clock... sorry couldn't find a picture... hmmmm Need Vs Want.... so hard to be frugal..

No comments: