Friday, March 17, 2006

thinking ahead

So I sit here with one thought in mind... in 6 days I will have a 4 day weekend!! incredible.. I haven't had a vacation since LAST march.. and that too was a short one!! But I am ready... is my honey wisking me off to the bahamas... no off to Vegas..no... Cabo..hmmm no.. it would be Bristol TN!! yes ladies I get to go to Nascar in Lovely Bristol... We take what we can get.... but now.. how exactly does one plan for this little getaway??? What does a respectable gal like me pack??? Is spring gonna sprung for me?? or will I be bundled in a parka looking at my watch???
So many questions!!!
Now before you think that I must be the nicest (or stupidist) wife in the world... let me throw in this little diddy... I booked a lovely bed and breakfast for us to stay in... AND I get to spend a night at my daughers house... (where are my puppy kisses???) so the weekend will have its upside... and of course I do get to spend the weekend with my honey-- life is good when your married to your best friend no matter where he wants to vacation---

so back to the matter at hand... what does one pack??? and will it require me to do laundry before I go???

Boggety boggety Git er dun!!! (thats Nascar speak)

No comments: