Sunday, March 05, 2006

Weekends are never long enough... although I had no real plans for this weekend I am finding the time just slipping away... way to quick.... we went over to some friends house yesterday... I thought it was gonna be a quick visit.. Mike was just hooking tv cables.. I wore slippers... 4 hours later we ended up going out to dinner....BIG MISTAKE... with no plan in mind we ended up at KOBE's -- certainly not the place for anyone on a diet... it was 7:30 before we got seated... and I was starving... and then it went down hill... Kobes was PACKED and the service was slow at best....The other people at the table were fine... until one of them went to help the waiter (who spoke no english) and put her empty drink glass on his tray... she missed and the glass shattered all over the grill... slide across the table ... tiny tiny shards of glass everywhere!! and it seemed no one knew what to do--- afterall... they had to cook our dinner on the grill.... after some discussion.. the hostess came took everything we had infront of us away... drinks, soup, dishes silverware... we were starting from ground zero... lots of wiping, spraying and clean up.... slowly they brought back plates, drinks, soup.... then the chef FINALLY came to the table to cook.... you would think all was well at this point... and then FREAK ACCIDENT #2.... the guy sitting next to me... his dinner plate CRACKS!! totally unreal what are the chances??? all was ok... they got him another plate and dinner continued... did I mention we all wore our coats because it was so cold... Dinner finally ended at about 10:15... talk about a long night....
And I wonder where my weekend went....

Today... I have wondered the house... wanting to do something but not sure exactly which project to start.... in the end... the only thing accomplished??? laundry...

No comments: