Thursday, May 25, 2006

My life

 

So this is what my life is like right now.... not so pretty-- but with purpose as they say....
Mike has methodically been working on the deck.. with help alittle help he has come a long way this week. But he still has a long way to go.
Amandas and Coreys buddy Mike came by last night and showed off his tree climbing skills-- and took down a dead tree that had the potential to hit the house. He does this for a living... It boogles my mind that the "kids" are old enough to have professions-- where does the time go

On another note
We have struggled with the decision to put jake to sleep, and thought we had come to the right decision... and a plan to cause us all the least amount of pain.. selfishly I thought it was important for bonnie to not be home and for us to not come home in an empty car..now things are changing the stars aren't soo aligned anymore and I ask my self if this is the right thing....

With the three day weekend coming up I am so looking forward to alittle time on the water.. We are trying to adjust our plans so the kids can spend some time with us too.. just when I think life will be less complicated a wrinkle comes in and now it looks like we will be doing the split shift weekend again.. which isn't a problem for me... I will get some scrapping time in, Mike will get some much needed rest on the dock and the kids will get a mini vacation..
The alternative is changing vacation locations.. the beach at chincoteague or maybe camping with christopher. The clock is ticking... I guess we will figure it all tonight. Whatever we end up doing I just want it to be fun....... I need fun.......

No comments: