Thursday, May 11, 2006

where did this post go?

So don't you just hate it when you finish writing in your blog and then your stuff just disappears??? hmmm and computers are supposed to be more effiecient??? oh well.... Last weekend I took alittle time out from my home alone weekend time for alittle photo shoot.... Yes Saturday was National Scrapping Day.... A holiday I truely beleive should have given me Monday off and presents... but no such luck! I spent the weekend trying to entertain Madison and catch up on a few scrapping projects that just seem to never end... It was great fun playing online at 2peas and scrapping and playing with the camera... I took these pictures 1) to practice some pet photography that I learned on a show called Barkitecture , 2) to create a slide show for Amanda(Madison has been with me "on vacation" for 10 days while Amanda studies for exams etc.) If I could figure out how to get the slide show on here I would... cuz I am darn proud of it!!
Anyway... Aren't these cute (if I do say so myself!)

Nothing like vacation photos to make you smile huh??

I did alittle shopping this week too..even though I probably shouldn't have... 2 pairs of shoes and alittle something something for the studio.... maybe I will share those pictures later..

Well the week is almost over--- couldn't be happier!! Maybe there will be some more Me time this weekend???? it is after all Mothers day!! right???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vicki, I love your Blog - the pictures of Madison are fabulous - this dog really pus up with a lot -not only the outfit but the sun glasses too!! Nancy Camaur