Monday, June 05, 2006

Monday already?

What a crazy week- Our office moved and while it was only a few blocks the details involved in moving have been so time consuming.. from changing internet to moving the phone system to hiring movers, dealing with contractors etc.... but today was our first day in our new place and it all came together.. A big thank you to my wonderful husband who really took charge and did the phone switch move AND totally wired the new space for phones, fax machines, internet you name it!! How did I get so lucky to marry someone who can do anything???
And on the home front Mike has been busy (with my minimal help) building our new deck--
Its gonna be a great space, but the process is slow.

And the weird news of the day?? I got a plastic envelope in the mail that I almost threw away thinking it was junk mail only to see peices of REAL mail in it!! And yes the mail was OLD mail... my only guess is it got "lost" in the mailroom somewhere in my local postoffice because it was all together.. anyway thanks to the postoffice I thought I was crazy and misplaced my bills and missed out on a special event for a friend.
Its been awhile since I have had time to do much of anything so tonight is gonna be a night devoted to laundry, putting away laundry and SCRAPPING...

1 comment:

kok said...

Deck is looking good...glad you are taking some time to scrap. I hadn't drawn anything in awhile myself..gotta get back into the swing of things!

looking forward to more shots of the deck!