Thursday, July 13, 2006

Mystery location




Mystery pictures??? Can you identify the location? Yup this is what is out in the lovely suburbs in Richmond-- While I think alittle decorating is in order --that "we just moved in" look is so yesterday (Karen feel free to wave and snap here)ha! Really this is one great apartment. 3 decent bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, laundry room and a den... large windows and a balcony what more could a guy want?
Its a nice place in what looks to be a nice neighborhood (for a change)-- now I guess we wait and see if Christopher decides to continue living and decorating like a college student or if he jumps into the American way of life that we gotta have STUFF--
And speaking of stuff was shopping at the Grand furniture store and found this wonderful black distressed peice that is supposed to hold cd's but I think it would be a wonderful place for all my STUFF... lots of drawers... but hmmm the measurements mean I would have to keep the door propped open all the time because the darn wall is too short for it.... ahhh the joys of never moving...my space is always the same size... it looks something like this one only black and distressed and cuter... hmm the move I look at this one... it might just work... and free shipping!!!

1 comment:

kok said...

Two snaps up !!!!! and clutch the pearls !!!! well really, i'm thinking colors, springtime...summertime...oh my!