Sunday, August 20, 2006

My new appliance

So I mentioned that I spent yesterday moving things around in the kitchen... Mike brought me home a wine refrigerator.. unfortunately my house isn't really big enough for such a luxery. We moved it around from room to room and it didn't really fit anywhere.. so I moved the microwave cart and ALL its belongs out and made room for this baby-- The funny thing is I actually own enough wine that I filled it up immediately. Who knew?

Today was alittle slow. I had so much on the list but I got caught up in finding Amanda a doctor.. seems she has an ear infection, and putzing around outside with Mike that nothing really got accomplished. I did manage to catch this shot of Mr. Wiggles-- seems he likes the new water garden. I am hoping tomorrow I will actually have my first flower in there. One of the water lilys actually has a bud.
Maybe tomorrow I will get motived enough to figure out what to do with the BLANK wall I now have in the kitchen.. I am thinking we need a pot rack (which I can't afford) so maybe I can come up with something creative for the wall that will serve a purpose too??

1 comment:

kok said...

I just love pix of mr wiggles! The wine frig is a great idea as well. Hope your kitchen has recovered from all the disruption, but ya know, we women just love to move furniture!