Sunday, October 01, 2006

Fall is coming

So excited I got to wear my yellow boots today.. no it wasn't raining... but I needed to clean out the hot tub and those last few inches of water can be chilly in bare feet... so I donned the bright yellow boots and I must say my feet were happy!!

Its been a slow week.. one that seemed to drag on and on... Mike and I both dealt with fall allergies earlier in the week making breathing impossible and sleep hard to come by.. but now it seems to have passed. We took advantage of having nothing planned this weekend and slept in both Saturday and Sunday.

When I wasn't working I was doing research for our 25/50 Alaskan Cruise for next summer. My parents will be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary and Mike and I will be hitting 25 years-- Ever since I read < ALASKA by James Mitchner I have been intrigued by Alaska. Lots of very unique history and I can't wait to see the landscape...

Fall is coming-- the air has changed over to cool mornings.. cool evenings and unpredictible days. But today was nice-- warm sun-- we got a chance to do alittle yard work and start preparing for Winter.. While most of the flowers have stopped blooming These beauties are still going strong-- I totally love the contrast of the blue against all the green... And so does Mr. Wiggles

No comments: