Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Bah humbug

So today I thought I would provide my "10 things I hate" list... but that doesn't seem very seasonal now does it??? BAH Humbug....Can someone tell me why in October I have ideas for christmas gifts and then once the season rolls around my mind hits a brick wall and empties out. Then few just a few days til christmas... when its too late to order ohhh the ideas come in rolling back... Today I actually thought I would just start ordering and then next year I would be ahead of the game.... its a nasty game my brain is playing with me and its seriously not getting me in the ho ho ho mood--

So today Amanda and Mike hit Costco-- together... on outward appearances that seems like a disaster in the making huh??? Well guess who didn't even bring home dinner??? The two of them counteracted each other and we seriously got dog food and turkey today.... hello???with all the christmas fun thats all they could come up with???? And amanda said they even passed by the opportunity for a heidi swapp gift for mom!! Must be global warming... or a full moon????
Well guess whose eating Joes Pizza tonight????

No comments: