Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Paper loft



So this is what I have been working on in my very little spare time... Totally love this paper loft paper "Well Worn" paper...Still have some journaling to add to page one... but can't seem to sit still long enough to get it done... And no just because I am working on pictures from 2 weeks ago does not mean I am that caught up... Ha Ha-- far from it... this paper was calling my name...
Learning more about digital creations has been calling my name too. I just signed up for a free class online..at buy.com Can't hurt right? I spend way too much time trying to figure out photoshopCS2 when I could be accomplishing something...

1 comment:

kok said...

looks like a great time was had by all...but it sux to look at those beach pix, knowing i was freezing my a** off in NY..oh wait, darn, my a** is still attached!