Sunday, January 07, 2007

Global Warming

So if you are living anywhere on the East Coast the words Global Warming had to have gone through your head at least once this weekend... We woke up Saturday to a Bright Sunny day in the mid 70's--no joke-- we opened all the doors--put on shorts and pretended it was spring and not January.... Yes something is just not right when your summer flowers.. in my case pink Dianthus have new blooms on them???? My daffodils are sprouting up and my fish are hungry! But I am not complaining-- we did some chores that normally are reserved for spring... Mike worked hard on framing out his windows in the garage... and then moved into cleaning it (shocker I know)-- he also found time to clean the grill (yes in January) I decided to air out Comfortors and steam clean the carpets downstairs since it was warm enough for them to dry Quickly.... I looked long and hard at the christmas decorations they seemed out of place with birds chirping and the sliding door wide open... but in the end I decided to only move the furniture back into place and give the Santas and tree one more week. Hopefully by the time I am ready to move the Snowmen back in their boxes they will have seen alittle snow!

Amanda goes home tomorrow... but Madisons extending her winter vacation two more weeks until after ZTA rush is over and her Momma has had a chance to get her school and work schedule into a routine.
Christopher moved out of his home this weekend-- more details on that later I am sure....His work schedule looks like it is changing too-- moving more towards days... January is a good time for change, a logical time to get our lives into order.

No comments: