Monday, January 15, 2007

Monday musing

Restful weekend but its back to the grind today... gotta love holidays where you don't get to participate-- at least there was no traffic.
I'm feeling pretty good right now about our trip to Alaska. I spent alot of time this weekend sorting out exactly what we wanted to see. Contacted alot of tour guides and amazingly heard back from them all. Trying to maintain a balance of squeezing everything in and still getting enough down time to enjoy the cruise.

I haven't heard from Amanda this weekend... thats usually a good sign... ZETA must be keeping her busy. Madison is missing her terribly-- we go through this a couple days after she leaves each time... it usually lasts for about a day and then shes back to her normal highspeed self....

I did find time to work on my new Planner... I caved and bought the Mybook planner and spent a few hours yesterday filling in dates and making 4x6 mini pages with some of my favorite pictures from last year... Still want to put tabs in it and need to work on the cover.

Mike spent the weekend doing car stuff... I needed a heater core in the Jimmy, and apparently another oil change in the corvette, then he and Corey worked on the Red Car doing who knows what... hopefully getting it ready to sell... its sat in the same place for so long that its become garden art! anyone need an old beater??? let me know... have I got the car for you!

No comments: