Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year

Ringing in the new year... slow start to a new year... comfortable weekend that we had no obligations other than to rest. Looking so forward to the short week coming up.
Trying to think of New Years resolutions.. seems almost important to have something to work towards.. Theres the obligatory loose 10 -- hmm no 15 lbs... but after that I'm stumped. I'd like to work toward downsizing in a few other areas...the attic and basement and finishing the painting before a new season starts would probably be a good idea...that and updating the old resume... I guess there is lots to do in the upcoming year. But for now... I think I'll just enjoy whats left of this three day weekend... and put off my list for another day!

1 comment:

kok said...

NIce slide show on the side bar. Was that difficult? I am still reticent to jump over to the new format since its beta....and you were having problems uploading photos, when i was not...kok