Wednesday, February 28, 2007



So the cabinets are ordered and so are the countertops... We went with corian... it exceeded our budget but I think it will look nice. (Fingers are crossed) The Stilestone was one of my choices and Toni gave it great reviews but the checkbook said otherwise.. Now we wait 3 weeks for the fun to begin.

Since I was spending money I didn't have I also ordered a photo storage box from Croppin Companion.. and I must say It was well worth the twenty bucks. Sturdy, looks nice and is functional.. And the best part it comes with dividers that come out incase I decide not to use it for the pictures.

In true fashion Amandas passport finally arrived today... just in time for her to head off to Mexico on Sunday... Nothing like stressing out over what to do if it didn't arrive in time. But her in Mexico means my little friend will be coming to visit!!! Nothing says spring break like having a puppy to curl up with.

While the snow is melting away nicely with our 40 degree days it was just a few days ago that Christopher woke up to his first snow of the season... seems Richmond does not participate in all the weather we do... As promised here is a picture of his BRAND NEW TRUCK-- Not bad huh?

1 comment:

Heidi Cocca said...

I love the cabinets and countertops that you picked... we have corian in our bathroom and love it!