Thursday, May 10, 2007

And the good news keeps on coming....

This week has been incredible when it comes to good family news... David and Ruth announced they were getting married!!! And since they are coming from Amsterdam and London in June-- What better time to throw a wedding--- So exciting to see David take the plunge... We've all thrown ourselves into the planning-- I just hope we can pull off a dream wedding via email and phone--

And then Amanda went on an interview for an Internship
today and nailed it! She'll be spending her summer in New Jersey doing research for L'oreal. I couldn't be prouder of her-- Should be an exciting summer and the learning experience of a lifetime. My heart sunk when she called-- I miss her terribly and can't imagine her not being here-- the reality is I've been counting the days down til the end of this semester and I wasn't ready to hear the news that she wouldn't be here.
My head tells me this is an awesome challenge for her -- my heart just hasn't caught up yet.
Did I mention how totally excited her dad for her?? He never doubted for a moment that she'd be heading off to greater things--

1 comment:

kok said...

Way to go Amanda! congrats!