Thursday, May 17, 2007

Life can suck

 

There's always someone whose life is worst then yours... and you've now met them... its me. Yes I know you are thinking we've seen these pictures before but no its just another project gone bad. The carpet guy-- who I will now refer to as the ASS-- was supposed to do two bedrooms today and the living room and other bedroom tomorrow... but somehow after months of bringing me GREEN SAmples he brought me 60 yards of cracked wheat... yes this is After he asked for more money. Needless to say Ass did not lay the cracked Wheat nor did he get more money. And once again I have a living room full of stuff... as I can't put it back until I have carpet.. which Ass is now reordering... so see someone elses life is worse than yours...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: