Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Weekend recap

This picture cracks me up-- yes the boys are home from Talledga and from the stories it sound like they had fun. The had a "travel package" to go see the race. It included Race Tickets, Hotel room and bus transportation to and from the Sat and Sun. races... What it didn't include was tailgating-- I mean really its a bus... But you know Mike and its not a race if theres not tailgating involved... So Saturday the boys convinced the bus driver to bring a grill Sunday and they would bring the meat! yes that driver actually brought her grill and surprisingly some food too... and Mike and Mike apparently took a taxi to the grocery store Saturday night and bought up a whole bunch of local sausage. I only wish I could have seen the two of them in the grocery store... (although this type of shopping comes naturally to my hubby) only my husband would figure a way to spend race day HIS WAY!

(yes that is a cardboard cut out of Clint Bowyer... and I would guess heavily airbrushed... cause god knows he doesn't look that good in real life!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

go juan pablo montoya!!
Love Nick