Saturday, June 16, 2007

HOME AGAIN


So I have been up for more than 40 hours straight-- what a great vacation!! When people told me that Alaska was a once in a lifetime vacation they were wrong... I will go back... it was beautiful!! We had such a great time!! The views are fabulous-- the excursions we went on all turned out great-- I can't say enough good things about this vacation... I have so many pictures... we averaged about 250-300 a day!! I will be sorting them for weeks to come!!



These two pictures are just two of many that we took at Exit Glacier... I will share more when I finish getting them all on the computer!! This was a fabulous hike that Mike and I did on our last day.
And yes its true what they say about eating on cruises... we ate way too much... and even continued once we were on the train ride home!!

1 comment:

kok said...

yeah! can't wait to see all the pix.It looks wonderful