Friday, July 13, 2007

HO HUM

Its been a week of nothing really-- or at least nothing that stands out. Lots of work at work-- and at home? hmm what have we done with our free time?
1) Our tomato plant has finally given us 2 red ripe tomatoes-- yes we did have tomato sandwichs for dinner to celebrate
2) We hooked up our verizon internet (as a comcast customer who hates that they raised my rates I thought it prudent to check out the compeition who assures me my bill will be less) it seems to be ok... so watch your email for a new email address from me.
3) I was the big looser at Bonco... but that does get me a prize so it wasn't a total loss of a night.
4) I started working on sorting the Alaska pictures.. I think I have one more night and then I will place an order.
5) I actually started my brother in laws Wedding album. I think I am on page 3 of 40.. This could be a process huh?
6) I ordered the It kit from Kelly Lautenbach --I liked the concept-- we'll see how it is in real life.

And this weekend??? I am hoping a whole lot of nothing... Can you imagine we will actually be home for once! so looking forward to sleep, playing in the garden and doing NOTHING...

No comments: