Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Its just hot.

Wow- could it get any hotter? crazy weather over 100 today and when you step outside you can feel the air-- almost as if its a blanket.
Been busy getting ready for Amandas move next week-- dealing with the real estate agent.. all the "people" who have to do their part for inspections and trying to get things together on this end. I have been very lucky that we have some great tenants right now who are helping out every step of the way..
Tonight I plan on taking down her bed here at home so we can use the frame in her new place. Not sure where to put everything we store under there... and then hopefully I can spend alittle time in the basement making room for what won't fit in her new place. I know some of it has plans of landing at Coreys new place-- should they ever finish building it... until then we will be back to looking like a storage unit. At some point this madness has to end!
I've been trying to explain to Madison that she has to start packing her belongings-- but she seems more content to pull every chewy and bone out and deposit them all over the house. She has a rude awakening ahead of her.. apartment living... no more backyard to run wild in... but I think she will come to enjoy long walks on campus with her mom... at least I hope so.
Did I mention that it was just plain old hot??

No comments: