Thursday, August 30, 2007

mail call

Nothing like a good mail day... I actually was puzzled to see 3 packages for me all in one day. I actually won a stamp set from Unique boutique for signing on to their new website... I'm not even sure why I did-- but now I'm glad I did!!! Apparently the sent the first 1000 people out alittle prize. Then the other two boxes were from the IT studio... one was a back order stamp and the other was my monthly kit.... ahhh scrapbooking mail always makes me happy!
Speaking of mail... yet another wedding invitiation... Julianne is getting married in October-- seems to be contagious at this point!

Today Corey finally settled on his new home... it was the second try this week. Earlier this week he and Mike went to settlement only to find the fire marshall hadn't given the "seal of approval" yet--- so back they went today! now there's one happy boy in Gainsville with a new set of keys! (and a hefty mortgage payment) We tried to convince him that Bonnie was a wonderful house warming gift but that was a no go.... now I'll have to get creative... do you think Mr. wiggles would wear a bow? hahaha

1 comment:

kok said...

Send Bonnie to Cory's ? or Mr Wiggles ? what would you do without them :-)

by the way, the Smart Pak on United is the best yet..actually all the United boxes are good. At least better than Northwest