Sunday, September 30, 2007

alittle shopping


I got out of the house today, alittle later than I thought because I was up at 3am for no reason at all and finally decided to catch up on some old episodes of Oprah.... needless to say when I crawled back into bed at 6am I was finally tired enought to sleep.. waking at 10am put me behind schedule for the day-- so I skipped vacumming and dusting the living room... and skipped putting out the fall decorations. I did make it out though and found a great travel purse/bag- great sale too-- more than 1/2 off. And I got it in Black... basic black always works right? I figure it will hold everything I could possibly need for a 12 hour journey across the Atlantic. Travel books, pillows, magazines,cameras, and snacks should all fit nicely and be stuffed into one bag rather than trying to worry about two carryons.
Alittle BBQ and Nascar today and my day was complete. Madison got a bath and Bonnie has been steering clear of me... me thinks she thinks she's next!

No comments: