Monday, September 24, 2007

a good day

A good day-- nothing is better then coming home and being greeted with kisses and a wiggley butt-- Yes Madison met me at the car and the arrival ritual started before I got out of the car. Soo nice to have her visit. Ahh Mike must be pleased too as he had no problem coming home with presents for our girl... A new tennis football that squeeks!! the ultimate in gifts when it comes to Madison is anything that squeeks-- and of course treats for the greenie basket...
Bonnie is having no trouble reminding her who is boss.. a few quick snipes as she runs by at rapid speed... and amazingly she has her renewed interest in bones (for the last month she wouldn't chew on a bone if I paid her to) its nice to her energy level up even if its just for a few days. And Mr. Wiggles is in heaven... this cat has literally pranced back and forth in front of Madison and only runs to places that Madison can capture him. Who says cats and dogs can't be buddies?

And in other news I finished up with plans for a another VACATION!!! yes one is not enough... We are going to spend a few days vacationing with David in the UK-- tons of fun and what's even better is we have no idea what we are doing-- and I think I am going to keep it that way. Alittle mystic and spontinatity... gotta love turning in AE miles for tickets...

And finally while it WAS a good day...the morning started out alittle on the sad side... the scale was like a bad cartoon... if it could have bonked me on the head it would have... today it told me in no uncertain terms it was time to diet.... I welcome skinless chicken and green beans sans butter into my life again... I had to reach into the jeans closet to upgrade to a larger size this morning. Thank goodness Amanda and I save all the jeans we have outgrown or downsized from or I would have been in serious trouble... I figure if I can remain steadfast I can look mac and cheese in the face again around christmas... 10 weeks isn't that long??? is it?

No comments: