Monday, November 19, 2007

Not a geek-- but loving technology

Came home to a nice surprise- a HUGE monitor that Mike got from one of his customers. It was broken and they were tossing it. $14.00 later and a new plug and I have Gargantua for a monitor. The coolest part? No mouse required. Its touch screen. Yup gotta love technology-- and there is lots of it out there right now that just amazes me.

Cell phones- how did we live without being able to always get in touch with people?
GPS- who needs a map when a voice can tell you where to go and what turn to take?
Copy/Scanner machines- A godsend a work that you can scan 50 pages and pop it into an email
Digital Cameras- no more worries that you got the shot-- you can keep on shooting
DVR- No more rushing to catch that favorite show.

I am sure theres more. Seems everyday I find something else that I just didn't know how I survived without it.

1 comment:

kok said...

welcome to the world of kewl toys!!!
so now we will see some interesting art pieces up , right?