Monday, December 10, 2007

Blooms in December

Gotta love a christmas catus that blooms at the right time. I have had this one for many years and it took me awhile to figure out the ins and outs of it, but I think we have it down. Sits in the window all summer, gets moved to the other side of the room for alittle shade in fall and water water water and WALA! Blooms for Christmas!

I got a vist from a little friend yesterday. Cooper is growing by the minute but just as sweet as can be. Has alittle fetish with my slippers but we can excuse that if thats going to be his only fault. Corey brought him over yesterday, I got to babysit as he and Mike played in the garage.

I finally got ahead of the Christmas shopping-- I took most of the day on Saturday armed with a list and headed out. I started in Gainsville and worked my toward Manassas. It was exhausting but I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
The down side-- I think one of those shopper had a cold--and wanted to share.... cuz guess whose sick again? UGHH--





1 comment:

kok said...

I have never had luck with christmas cactus...you do good!

Cooper the dog looks like he doubled in size in , what, a month? but he is a cutie