Friday, January 25, 2008

No paper was harmed


No paper was harmed in the making of this layout. I am taking an advanced (what was I thinking?) class on photoshop and this was lesson one. Its hard to break old (bad) habits and use photoshop the correct way. Learning lots of cool stuff... clipping masks, brushes....

While its not the best composition I used what was required for lesson one (paper, tags, brushes, overlays etc) and I am happy with what I learned...


While I am enjoying what I am learning-- not thinking that I want to give up my paper and glue... definitely not as relaxing--I mean I spend all day on a computer --playing with my scrapbooks is an escape from that and this digital scrapbooking while interesting I can't imagine it become an obsession anytime soon.

1 comment:

Heidi Cocca said...

Wow! I am really impressed! You will have to share some of your new found knowledge with me :)