Thursday, January 17, 2008

Snow

They forecasted snow and low and behold it actually came. With a vengance I might add. While at work this morning we went from a 1 1/2 inch dusting to 6 inches in two hours... at that point I thought maybe I should go home... the long way.. all the way down to 66 and then back up to avoid all my backroads. Luckily we had less snow at home-- but still enough to make the forecasters smile.

Having Madison here in the snow is like having a small child around. Each time she goes out she adds to the pile of wet clothes... Seriously she has no hair and needs to wear a sweater or something when venturing out... the snow is deep enough to envelope her.

Mike is out paying for the wedding, I mean out plowing!! haha-- If your interested the new date is March 21 2009. But I wouldn't write that in ink just yet... as we still have not found a church or reception place yet.... And I am sure someone will tell her theres a reason not to have it that date... she is easily swayed at this point and I am just going with the flow.

No comments: