Sunday, January 06, 2008

Took the weekend off...


Had a three hour lunch with four of the coolest women I know. The moment I saw them at the table at Rio Grande today I realized how much I miss talking to them every day. The gals from my "old job" in Ashburn are so much fun and today was wonderful. We talked for three hours straight getting caught up on families, old co-workers, life... just good gossip. We have tried so many times in the last few months to schedule this and finally we just did it. As Martha would say "Its a good thing".

We had to go to plan C with Amanda's Binder. Got an email from the company I ordered from that said out of stock-- not coming back. UGHH so we hit the scrapping stash and made this: Must say we do like how this has turned out.




Mike and Kristi came over Saturday night for some Redskins fun-- too bad the skins didn't get the memo with FUN on it.... oh well.... but we did plan a Nascar weekend for March. And I picked Kristi's brain about wedding stuff.... Still no date but Amanda is leaning toward January 2009-- We did start the guest list... round one and there are way too many people... 182 to be exact... None of us knows 182 people so we don't know how that happened. And that was just off the top of our heads... SCARY-- Definately cutting that list WAY down.
The weekend went by way too fast and absolutley nothing was accomplished... Mike is my hero though he got the carpet steam cleaner fixed. Did I use it? nope... and honestly the thought of getting it done during the week isn't something I even want to think about. But with all the rain and puppies it needs it--BAD....
ohh well....

No comments: