Monday, February 04, 2008

missing my madison


The house is quiet

Madison has gone back to college

She tells me she has worked hard and wants to get her degree and staying with grandma doesn't cut it

Its really quiet

I miss her bunches.

Mike says I need to get my own dog but I don't think you can replace a dog



I am really tired of looking for wedding venues... each time we think we have found the PERFECT place it seems there is something that just doesn't work

It shouldn't be this hard... too small, too big, restrictions, too much money... it should be easier.

Today Amanda visited the Barns of Wolf Trap. She loved it... it was big enough, it was nice, it had an outside that looked nice too.... but after she got home she read the fine print... the bar package... How much can you drink??? because apparently they think its alot more than I can afford!! Heck with wine at dinner its martini's all around!! Tomorrow I will call and be on my best behavior to beg for lower prices.... crossing my fingers...

I am taking any suggestions.... if you got them let me know.

1 comment:

Martha Bonneau said...

Aaaawwwww....look at that fabulous furry face :)