Thursday, March 13, 2008

BIG DAY

Today was a BIG day-- Amanda had her second interview at ICF in Vienna and then came out to visit me for lunch---and then we went over to the Bridal shop in Warrenton...... Shopping for a wedding dress was something that we both agreed was probably not something I would partake in. I have been party to many excursions for Prom dresses and none of those outings ever went really well for us. She is a shopper... a good shopper... I am not. She has style... I do not. She is a perfectionist-- I am not--But today was different. She was game for trying on every dress in the store. And to be honest even in the plainest dress she was the most beautiful bride. We agreed on sparkle, lace and embroidry-- we learned the difference between taffita and organdy and that every dress can be bustled many many different ways?

I refrained from pictures because you never know which one will be the one.

And we were soo good neither of us said a word about the girl who was in there looking for a bridesmaid dress with Camo trim.... I gotta say sometimes biting your tongue is hard.

No comments: